Sentinel is a next generation network monitoring solution. Sentinel runs a small probe inside your private network and then the rest of the tools on the cloud, for quick and total access to your network's information from anywhere.
Sentinel is packed with features:
- Notifications: Configure any type of event you want to be notified and get notified via several channels: Email, Text Messages, Slack, and Telegram.
- Pay per Usage: Sentinel's subscription model means you only pay for what you use, and you can always add or remove sensors.
- Multitude of Sensors: You can monitor Latency, System Resources, System Health, Interfaces, BGP, W60G and Wireless.
- Multiple Brands Supported: SNMP Compatible, MikroTik, Ubiquiti, Cambium, Mimosa, Linux Compatible SSH Devices, and many more can be added.
- Dashboards, Panels and Charts: all the information from your network is collected and presented in several ways. Dashboards allow you to view a snapshot of the network at a glance, lists allow you to filter, sort and view detailed data from your devices. Charts allow you to drill down and view specific sensor information.
Sentinel allows you to configure notifications for all sorts of events in your network. Each sensor family has a list of predefined events (e.g. device rebooted) and a list of conditional events you can configure with extra parameters (e.g. latency went above a certain value).